Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lily in the Blizzard of 2010





Hey Gang- so sorry we haven't written in a while- With Lent coming up I'm super busy with getting ready for the choir schedule and everything for church ready. I'm singing two funerals this week as it's also that time of the year- (sad, but true!)

Lily is doing great- crawling a little bit, but only about a foot or so! She's so smart and it always surprises me. She can figure out toys all on her own and she's very responsive to everyone around her- Chris's parents have wanted us to get pictures of Lily on the sled they used when they were kids- so we took her out in the snow earlier this week just to get some pictures with her cousin, Nathan. She wasn't a huge fan of the sled, but we got the picture. We're gearing up for Valentines Day, but we are in the middle of a blizzard now and I think Valentines Day will be a bit different this year considering Chris and I probably won't have any alone time. We'll see...we have orchestra tickets on Saturday night and we may get to sneak in a nice dinner there.

I've started weight watchers again and I'm down 10 pounds my first week! I really have to lose about 50 pounds to be healthy again so I'm working hard with that. It's funny to see Lily wanting whatever I eat now too- she loves potatoes, chicken, Chris's meatballs and pasta. A girl after her mothers heart!

Hope everyone has a nice February and I'll write more closer to Easter.

0 comments: